ZOOM STAGE 2 Tuesday Morning - 10 weeks full term - Beginner Starts 13 October, 2020
JOIN our Zoom Online Live Watercolour Stage 2 Class for Adults.
****PLEASE CHOOSE EITHER PAYPAL OR CREDIT CARD OPTION for your payment.
WHO: New students are always welcome - you must be over 18. You will know the absolute basics of watercolour, but still feel you are a beginner.
WHEN: 10 weeks, every Tuesday from 10am - 12.30pm.
13th October - 15th December.
Log into class on zoom at 9.45am Australian Eastern Standard Time.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?: An equipment list is provided on our website www.northernbeacheswatercolour.com.au and has recommendations to give you the best possible start. New Students: Bring what ever equipment you have, but if you are buying please purchase what is on the equipment list. The paper, Arches 300gsm rough 100% cotton paper is compulsory (or similar.)
HOW TO LOVE ZOOM: If you are unsure of how to use zoom, don't worry. Jenny will offer you a 'How to Love Zoom' instruction sheet, AND a free 5-10 minute private tutorial online, how to use zoom. It's as easy as doing your email.
LEARN ~ PAINT ~ ENJOY:
This term we're going to paint easy snow scenes, shells, negative painted leaves or frangipani, learn about masking fluid painting white flowers or yachts, paint rocks and foregrounds, learn more about tones, paint some glorious skies, do a still life, learn design, ....and so much more.
1. Multiple tutor demonstrations showing exactly what to do and how to do it step by step.
2. Learn new tips and tricks every week.
3. Interesting and varied subjects to paint every week.
4. A great set of workshop notes emailed every week, with a class summary, how to's, painting ideas and tips and tricks.
5. Tea breaks and check up on how you're going.
6. Step by step and personal instruction.
7. relax at home in your own painting area, staying Safe.
8. A painting using the technique of the week, every week.
9. Great colour recipes and how to make the best of your colours.
10 How to create fresh paintings, avoiding mud.
11. How to fix problems and break bad habits.
INCLUDES a page of notes emailed after workshop.
Enjoy a fun and productive paint, where your casual and relaxed tutor will ensure you have the very best instruction possible.
In this class you need to be aware that you are visible to the host, Jenny, and to other participants via the video link in your webcam. Jenny will also be visible, and will screen share to her painting table while the demonstrations are being conducted.
1. A valid email address - to receive your zoom instant-join link and password.
2. A computer, laptop or tablet with the Zoom application installed. (It's free) and
3. a functioning webcam / camera and functioning audio/speakers on that device (as the Zoom application is a video link.)
4. Payment methods: Paypal , Credit/Debit Card ONLY, so that your payment is received prior to start of class.
Participants are required to have the Zoom appication on either a computer / laptop, tablet, or (at a pinch) even a smart phone near their art desk. (Students should use a smart phone only if no other device is available, as the screen will be very small.)
The device used must have a webcam or integrated camera AND functioning audio.
Zoom is free, and easy to use. It is the participants responsibility to learn how to use it. It's simple, and details can be found here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-Joining-a-Meeting on how to join a zoom meeting. You do not need a Zoom account, but will simply click on an emailed link which will prompt you to download the software onto your device if you have not already done so.
This Zoom workshop is not recorded as it contravenes privacy laws and copyright issues. Students may screenshot the workstation at any time, however may not reproduce or distribute the screenshot in any way.
After your payment you'll get an email receipt. Later, Jenny will email you class information, equipment list, and things you should know. It will include the link to join the class. Please ensure you are familiar with the zoom platform PRIOR to class.
This is a 'click to join' link. The link in the email invitation simply needs to be clicked, where zoom will launch, and get access to the meeting.
REFUNDS: Please note that these classes are non-refundable if, for any reason you miss class.It is the student's responsibility to ensure you have the joining-link in time, and that you know how to work Zoom, and join the class. Change of mind refunds can be made with 3 days (72 hours) notice in writing (email to firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to the start of the FIRST class in the term.
* Thisgroup requires at least 6 students to run. In the case that quota is not met, your fee will be refunded within a week .