SIMPLE AND FUN - CACTI AND SUCCULENTS
Mini Workshop 2.5 hours - choose either:
* Wednesday 11th April, 2018 at Collaroy Swim Club or
* Friday 13th April 2018 at Griffith Park Long Reef.
Friday Long reef
is booked out.
Still a few spaces available on
Wednesday at Collaroy.
NOTE: Absolute Beginners - you are welcome to attend this workshop, however, we are not teaching any foundation skills and you will require sufficient equipment.
Booking Conditions for all Workshops:
Please understand that Jenny must pay the venue hire, insurance and equipment, up front for these workshops. For this reason we have these conditions:
* Workshops vary in length, venue and topic - please read individual workshop description.
* Full payment is required at time of booking (UNLESS specified pay on the day.)
* Sorry, no pension or student discounts.
* Duration of workshop includes scheduled breaks.
* Please help by packing up, cleaning your table, and exiting the hall within 15 minutes of end of workshop as Hall must be locked.
* No children allowed in the class, or in the hall, or unsupervised on the council property while the workshop is on. Insurance does not cover children. ** Parents - the area is not conducive to children. Streets are busy on weekends, with beach and sport traffic, there are some extreme environmental hazards around, such as sewerage outlets and commercial gardens. The area is not fenced and is unsuitable for children. Please do not bring them inside to the workshop or allow them to wait 'outside' for you.
* No makeup classes or refunds available for participants who cannot make it on the day, or who must leave early. We cannot be responsible for your personal circumstances. eg if you miss the workshop you will not be
given a 'free' seat at the next one.
* A paid participant will be fully refunded for workshops ONLY under the following conditions:
1) Tutor cancels full workshop due to insufficient numbers or other personal reason (eg illness).
2) A paid Student notifies NBW in writing to email@example.com a full 7 days prior to start of class.
3) A workshop enrollment CAN be transferred to another student if they cannot make it, however must produce the original owner's receipt booking number and notify Jenny at the beginning of the workshop in question.
* Please see Refund policy for extra details (Classes tab > refunds)
* Students provides all their own watercolour painting equipment as per the list provided on this website - see tab equipment.
* Students bring their own refreshment, snacks etc. We do not supply takeaway cups, utensils etc. Please exit the room to eat.
* Please read workshop description to find out other equipment required (if outdoors a seat/easel etc...may be required) This will be students responsibility.
*Tea, Coffee, milk and sugar will be provided for $1 a cup. Students need their own cups. No cups are provided.
* Group bookings with discounts are available for groups of 6 or more. Please request details PRIOR to your bookings. No discounts are offered after booking is complete.
* for Pay on the Day bookings, please email me asap to cancel if you change your mind, to allow another student to take your place.